If you are looking to enter your next market, secure investment or find acquisition partners, then don’t miss the Pets & Money Summit, in London on 28th February.
The Pets & Money Summit will connect pet brands from across all categories with financial buyers, strategic buyers, retailers and multinationals to showcase the latest innovations and identify actionable strategies to grow your business. Here is what you can expect:
Submit Your Brand for the Best In Show Spotlight
12 brands will win the chance to present their products or services on the main stage. Winners are handpicked by our prestigious selection committee of industry leaders. Entrants should be actively seeking financial investment, acquisition, distribution, and/or marketing.
Book 12 Private Meetings to Find Your Next Partner
Using our networking platform to book private meetings with any other attendees, this is your chance to build future relationships, define your priorities, secure your next source of capital or build your acquisition pipeline.
Get Insights to Shape Your Growth Strategy
Understand changing consumer behaviours and learn how to shape your business strategy, investment choices and M&A decisions. Speakers include:
· Calum Macrae, Regional Managing Director, Nestle Purina Pet Care
· Guillaume Crétenot, Global Strategy Director, Mars Petcare
· Richard Setterwall, CEO, DogBuddy
· Folkert Schultz, Managing Director, Fressnapf Holding SE
· David Nolan and Kevin Glynn, Founders, Butternut Box
· Nick Stocks, Partner, White Star Capital